We partner with Public Library systems in solving their HR challenges
Public libraries have unique challenges. Public sector employment rules and collective bargaining make your job as Executive Director or HR leader all the more challenging.
Our public library and public sector expertise incorporates data from the American Library Association, regional public library and public employer organizations, and more than TEN YEARS of HR consulting experience with public, private, and not-for-profit organizations.
Whether you are a small public library or one of the largest in Ohio, Organizational Architecture is your partner for helping you meet your Human Resources challenges.
Our public library clients include:
- Cleveland Public Library
- Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Stark County District Library
- Westerville Public Library
Find out how we helped them here.
Our public sector commitment is reflected in the certifications we have earned to do public sector work:
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs Veteran Owned Small Business
- State of Ohio Veteran Business Enterprise
- Cuyahoga County Small Business Enterprise
- City of Cleveland Small Business Enterprise
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District Small Business Enterprise
If you need assistance with other HR projects and want to learn more about our human resources consulting, contact us and check out our blog for more resources.