Human Resources consulting services
OA has been providing Human Resources consulting services to our clients for 14 years. We are proud of the work we have done and the many organizations we have been privileged to have worked with, from private companies, to non-profits, and even public-sector organizations like cities, libraries, and agencies.
What are some of the things that can be part of an HR consulting project? They can really encompass all HR disciplines:
- Compensation consulting [base, incentive, executive cash and non-cash programs]
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and opportunity programs [anti-harassment training, sensitivity training]
- Employee benefits plan design and compliance
- Employee communications [handbooks, policies, procedures]
- HR information systems
- Organizational design [organizational structure and job descriptions]
- Performance management systems [corrective action, annual reviews]
- Talent acquisition strategies [effective sourcing, screening, and selection techniques]
- Talent management and succession planning
- Training and development [supervisor training, skill training]
- Workplace investigations [harassment, policy violations]
Our experience is as deep as it is varied. Our professionals bring not only consulting experience to the table but also the experience of having led these programs as part of internal HR leadership. Our analysis and recommendations is borne out of practical experience.
Contact us to learn how we can help with your HR consulting and project needs…we’ll be pleased to share with you how our work has exceeded our clients’ expectations.