Client success story – Nonprofit organizations
Nonprofits hold a special place in our hearts. Like public libraries, another of our practice specialties, nonprofits play a vital role in our communities. We have been privileged to work with many of them over the years, both large and small, and across many nonprofit sectors.
Our clients include:
- Akron Community Foundation
- Centers for Families and Children
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
- Holden Forests & Gardens
- LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland
- Mandel Jewish Community Center
- National Association of College Stores
- Positive Education Program Cleveland
- United Way of Greater Cleveland
For many of them, we have worked with them many times over the years performing both recruiting and HR consulting projects.
Additionally, the OA team invests their time, treasure, and talents as active volunteers and supporters of nonprofits.
We can help with:
- Human Resources consulting – We have helped non-profits with their compensation programs, performance management systems, job description development, training, and many others.
- Recruiting and talent acquisition – We have successfully recruited Executive Directors for several organizations, and we can help you find top Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and other professionals just as we have for our private-sector clients.