Client success stories – public libraries
2022 was our most successful year, and we are proud that we were able to work with so many public libraries during the past year. Here are some of the highlights:
- Worked with 13 public library systems on recruiting, compensation, and performance management projects.
- Worked with 11 new library clients.
- Assisted trustees with the recruitment and hiring of Library Directors for 3 libraries.
- Worked with our first library consortium and helped with the recruitment and hiring of its new Director.
- Worked with 8 public library systems to perform compensation benchmarking and develop tools to administer their compensation programs.
- Worked with 2 public library systems to help assess staff capacity and capability and provided recommendations on enhancing approaches to develop staff.
- Worked with our first public library client outside of Ohio.
- Developed relationships with MLIS library professionals who collaborated with us on these projects as subject matter experts and consulting partners.
- Attended 3 library association conferences [Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan].
It is immensely gratifying to support libraries in their goals to attract, retain, motivate, and reward their employees. If you are a library leader or trustee and want to know more, check out our public library work here, and look out in the next few month for success stories highlighting our recent work.
Organizational Architecture is the trusted partner for more than twenty public libraries for human resources consulting, recruiting, performance management, and leadership development. If you need help in any of these areas, contact us!