Thank you to our public libraries
Over the past few years it has been our privilege to work with a number of public libraries, and participate in library organizations at the regional, state, and national levels.
Since the pandemic started and libraries have had to find new ways of serving the community, we have been inspired by the resourcefulness and adaptability they have shown. The ways they have stayed actively engaged with the community through email messages and social media, making services available through technology, and adapting their services so that the communities they serve are able to access their library…even if they cannot get into the branches [yet]…has truly been remarkable.
We just want to send a thank you to
- Cleveland Public Library
- Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Clermont County Public Library
- Delaware County Public Library
- Stark County District Library
- Stow Munroe Falls Public Library
- Tiffin Seneca Public Library
- Toledo Lucas County Public Library
- Westerville Public Library
- Wickliffe Public Library
and the Ohio Library Council for being there for us and the community. We are grateful for the work you are doing to keep us informed, entertained, and engaged.