The firm’s workforce strategy must derive from the firm’s business strategy. Defining Organizational Design will help guide the process for developing organizational structure, which will lead to determining how the boxes on the org chart get filled, and ultimately how work will be accomplished.
Through facilitated discussions with the firm’s leadership team, we will start by:
- Integrating the workforce strategy with business strategy
- Defining the organization’s culture
- Determining the optimal organizational structure
- Defining the roles and accountabilities of the leadership team, managers, and staff
- Defining how things will get done
- Developing measures of effectiveness