Compensation, whether in cash, benefits, or in other forms, represents a significant portion of the value proposition to prospective and current employees. It is important to develop a philosophy related to total compensation and rewards as this will serve as guidance in determining how to pay people as they are hired for the firm.
Organizational Architecture’s Compensation Consulting Practice focuses on all elements of Total Compensation and Rewards, such as:
- Base Compensation Programs
- Incentive Compensation Programs
- Equity Compensation Programs
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Programs
- Sales Commission and Incentive Programs
- Long-term Incentive Programs